Looking forward to a mouthwatering chicken delicacy? Try out Tyson Southern Style chicken tenderloins air fryer! These are delicious options when you want to do things quite fast. The easy meal comprises seasoned all-white meat chicken. You will love its blend of spices which enhance the southern flavor, making the chicken mouthwatering. Sounds satisfying and familiar!
Discover the newest Tyson Southern Style Chicken Tenderloins Air Fryer cooking method. The outcome is crispier, crunchier, tender, and more flavorful. You only need an air fryer, chicken breasts, spices, and oil. Cooking the delicacy in an air fryer takes you about 10 minutes. Have a look.
- Tyson Southern-style chicken tenderloins
- Spices (Paprika, onion powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning)
- Cooking oil (spray)
Cooking Instructions: Tyson Southern Style Chicken Tenders Air Fryer
Here are the easiest instructions on how to cook tyson chicken tenders in air fryer;
- Preheat your air fryer for about 5 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, remove the Tyson Southern-style chicken tenderloins from the packaging and let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the spices directly on the chicken tenderloins before cooking or mix them with a little oil and brush them onto the chicken for better adherence.
- Spray your air fryer crisper basket with oil or brush it to prevent sticking. The oil coat will help your chicken to brown).
- Place the tenderloins in one layer in the air fryer basket. Ensure that you leave some space between them for even cooking. If the air fryer basket is small or the portions are big, you may need to cook them in batches.
- Cook your Tyson chicken tenderloins in the air fryer for 10 to 12 minutes. Flip them halfway (at the 6th minute) to enhance even cooking.
- Measure the internal temperature of the chicken tenderloins using a meat thermometer. The temperature should be at 165°F (74°C) to ensure they are ready. If the internal temperature is lower, cook for 1 to 2 minutes until the chicken reaches the desired internal temperature.
- Remove the chicken tenderloins from the air fryer. Leave them to rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Serve the Tyson Southern-style chicken tenderloins air fryer with your favorite dipping sauces or as part of a meal.
Important Tip On How to cook tyson chicken tenders in air fryer
Cooking times for this chicken depend on the size and thickness of the chicken tenderloins and the specific model of your air fryer. It’s always a good idea to consult the manual for your specific air fryer model for recommended cooking times and temperatures.
Enjoy your crispy and flavorful Tyson Southern-style chicken tenderloins cooked in the air fryer.
Nutritional Information For Tyson Southern Style Chicken Tenderloins Air Fryer
The nutritional information in this guide is per serving and depends on the type of season you will use. Have a look at the general breakdown for 84 grams of chicken tenderloins:
- Calories: 220-240
- Total Fat: 11-13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2-3.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g s
- Cholesterol: 45-55 mg
- Sodium: 500-550 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12-15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0-1 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Protein: 16-18 g
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long to cook frozen southern fried chicken in air fryer?
A: You must cook frozen Southern fried chicken for approximately 18 to 22 minutes. Flip the chicken halfway until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Cooking times depend on the thickness and size of your chicken pieces and the specific air fryer model, so it’s best to monitor the chicken closely to ensure it is cooked thoroughly.
Q: Can you air fry Tyson uncooked chicken breast tenderloins?
A: You can air fry Tyson’s uncooked chicken breast tenderloins. Preheat your fryer to 400°F (200°C) and place the uncooked meat in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cook for approximately 12 to 15 minutes while flipping halfway to ensure they cook fully.
Q: How long do you air fry Tyson Southern style breast tenderloins?
A: Air frying Tyson Southern-style breast tenderloins is fast and takes 12 to 15 minutes. To get perfect results, turn your chicken at 6-7 minutes. Also, check the internal temperature. It should be 165°F (74°C).
Q: Are Tyson chicken tenders already cooked?
A: No, Tyson chicken tenders are typically sold raw and uncooked. You need to cook thoroughly before consumption. Following the cooking instructions on the packaging ensures the tenders attain 165°F (74°C) internal temperature. The temperature eliminates any potential bacteria and ensures they have the right doneness.