Ever since I was a kid, I have loved grills, especially on the full moon. The mystical ambiance in soft moonlight filters adds to its full beauty. But it is incomplete without a grilled chicken. I love the best Ninja Foodi grill recipes, including chicken breast. It is a perfect culinary delight; the outcome is tender, juicy, flavorful, charred, and crusty.
The secret to this recipe is that the Foodi grill has advanced technology that sears and chars meats into perfection. Elevate your grilling game with a savor of tender, delicious, and aromatic Ninja Foodi grill recipes in this guide. Our main savory dish is Ninja Foodi grill chicken breast.
How To Make Chicken Breast Ninja Foodi Grill
The total preparation for this chicken breast ninja Foodi grill is 21 minutes. With all the ingredients ready and complete marination, you will only need 5 minutes of preparation time and 16 minutes to enjoy a roast succulent and flavorful chicken breast.
Here is one of the easiest Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes. You will need equipment, including a Ninja foodi grill, a thermometer, and tongs.
- 680g Boneless chicken breasts – skinless
- Garnishes (Red pepper, sea salt, or parsley)
- Chicken BBQ Marinade (Tomato ketchup, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt, garlic, onion, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Soy sauce, chili flakes)
- Barbecue glaze or sauce
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the herbs and the spices.
- Place your chicken breasts in a ziplock and pour in a cup of marinade. Toss the chicken and ensure all the pieces have a marinade coating.
- Leave your chicken for an hour to enhance flavor.
- Drain the chicken until it is not dripping.
- Preheat your Ninja Foodi grill grate and place your chicken breast.
- Space them to allow hot air flow and consistent cooking.
- Close the grill and let the breasts cook for 8 minutes.
- Flip them over and cook for another 8 minutes. Thinner breasts can cook for less time, so keep monitoring.
- Use the meat thermometer to ensure the correct internal temperature r and safe consumption. The temperature for the chicken breast should reach 165°F (74°C).
- Baste your chicken breasts with a glaze or sauce and grill the meat for a minute to enhance extra flavor.
- Open the grill and remove your Ninja Foodi grill chicken breast.
- Leave the breasts to rest for 10 minutes before serving to allow juices to settle.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite accompaniment.
Nutritional Value For Ninja Foodi Grill Recipes (Chicken Breast)
- Calories: 297 kcal
- Carbs: 2g
- Fats: 21g
- Protein: 24g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Minerals (Sodium: 619 mg, Potassium: 474 mg, Calcium: 18 mg, Iron: 1 mg)
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamins A: 460 IU, Vitamin C: 18 mg
Besides this menu, there are dozens of Ninja Foodi grill recipes. You can try out Street Steak Tacos, Ninja Foodi Grill Meatloaf, Chicken Quesadillas, and many more. For the best results, refer to the Ninja Foodi grill cooking chart. So, do not shy off from exploring more culinary adventures with smoky delights in Kitchen Master Experts recipe guides.