You no longer have to queue at the pizza joint as you can make Red Baron French bread pizza air fryer. The meal is easy and fast to cook, plus the results will be similar to those of a restaurant pizza. Besides, the pizza bread comes with toppings, including cheese, pepperoni, red/ green peppers, and more, so you will not need to make extra purchases and preparation.
Discover making Red Baron French bread pizza air fryer way. You only need to preheat it, place your pizza in the tray, and wait for the magic. In minutes, you’ll have an irresistible crispy French bread with your choice of toppings.
- Red Baron French Bread Pizza
- Cooking oil spray
- Air fryer
- Preheat your air fryer for a few minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Unwrap your French Bread Pizza from its packaging.
- Place the pizza in your air fryer basket/tray.
- Cook your French Bread Pizza in the air fryer for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep an eye on it during cooking to prevent it from burning. Remember that you cant flip the pizza.
- When the cooking time is over, inspect the pizza for crispiness. Also, check if the cheese is still melting. If so, add a few more minutes.
- Remove your French Bread Pizza from the air fryer when the doneness is satisfactory. Use tongs or a spatula.
- Allow your French pizza to cool. Serve after five minutes, as the pizza will be hot.
When cooking a Red baron french bread pizza air fryer, you must monitor the temperature and cooking time. The reason is different air fryer models differ in adjustment. If your air fryer has a recipe book, consult specific instructions to ensure an excellent outcome. Also, the Red Baron French bread pizza may have specific instructions for cooking in different ovens. Check more guidelines for your oven.
Nutritional Information For Half Pizza:
Nutritional information for Red Baron French Bread Pizza can vary with the type of toppings. In our recipe, the bread came with pepperoni and cheese. Also, one serving is half a pizza.
- Calories: 390-420
- Total Fat: 16-20 g
- Saturated Fat: 7-9 g
- Cholesterol: 35-45 mg
- Sodium: 800-900 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 45-50 g
- Fiber: 2-3 g
- Sugars: 8-9 g
- Protein: 15-17 g
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is my frozen pizza not crispy?
A: Your frozen pizza is not crispy because you cooked it for less than the time requirement. Bake for longer than eight minutes. It will come out with a golden and crispy surface. Preheat your oven/pizza stone before placing the pizza.
Q: How long do you put Red baron french bread pizza in the air fryer?
A: Your Red baron french bread pizza will cook in 6-8 minutes. For this duration, ensure the temperature is at 400 F. You can cook it shorter for 5 minutes and at 350 F.
Q: How long do you put frozen French bread pizza in the air fryer?
A: Frozen French bread pizza takes 5 minutes. This duration must match a temperature of 400F. Ensure you space the bread in the basket and cook it in a single layer.
Q: Is air fried pizza better than oven?
A: Like ovens, air fryers can cook pizza to perfection. You can get a delicious crispy pizza without using an oven. The gadget airs fries pizza faster and evenly reheats other foods while ensuring they cook with minimal oil.
Q: How do you make frozen pizza crispy in an air fryer?
A: You can make your frozen pizza crispy by setting your air fryer at a high temperature of between 380-400 F. Ensure that you cook the pizza for 6-10 minutes while monitoring the crust to ensure it is golden and crispy.