I’m back! And as I promised, with more tequila treats. It is a spicy cucumber jalapeno tequila. So, let me kick things up a notch with a fiery twist on a classic cocktail. My recipe is the simplest and will take five to ten minutes to make at home.
The refreshing cucumber jalapeno tequila combines the smooth warmth of tequila with the crisp coolness of cucumber and spicy peppers. It’s a flavorful concoction that’ll have you coming back for more. So, without further ado, let me dive into the world of bold and zesty sips!
Below are the ingredients for making a refreshing cucumber jalapeno tequila.
- 2 oz tequila
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 jalapeño or serrano pepper, sliced (adjust to your spice preference)
- 1 oz simple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Salt (for rimming the glass, optional)
- Cucumber slices and lime wedges for garnish
Cucumber Jalapeno Tequila Recipe Instructions
- Rim a glass with salt. To do this, rub your rim with a lime wedge and dip it into salt.
- Muddle the cucumber slices and sliced pepper in a cocktail shaker to release their flavors. Remove the seeds and also the membrane from the pepper before muddling if you prefer a milder spice.
- Add your tequila, the simple syrup, and fresh lime juice to the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake the ingredients well for 15-20 seconds to chill the mixture.
- Strain your mixture into the prepared glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and lime wedges.
- Add an extra kick by floating a thin slice of pepper on the drink.
- Stir gently before sipping, and enjoy your spicy cucumber tequila!
Cucumber jalapeno tequila is relatively easy to make. In addition, you can adjust your spice level and sweetness according to your preferences. If you like it extra spicy, you can experiment with different types of peppers or increase the quantity. Check next how to make jalapeno powder as well as jalapeno cheddar sausage. Enjoy responsibly!